Scarlet my Heart.. 😢😢

This was actually a late post.. lol.. was thinking of editing it before posting it.. but then again, I realized that, I just had to let my true self come out here... haha..

I started to watch this last Monday night, (the week before we went back to Korea..) was trying my hardest not to really watch too much kdrama that you'd get really emotionally invested in.. kasi namen ang sakeett..😭😭😭 mygawd.. i can really feel my heart tightening.. kaloka..😂😂😂

Good thing I just binge-watched this one and didn't follow through every week for its episodes last year..as my heart probably won't be able to take it.. t'was far too different from Goblin where you can still have some light-hearted episodes.. hay..hay. 

Anyway, finished it earlier today.. swerte ni IU.. kaingget..lol.. 😭😭 masasabi ko lang.. half of me still belong to Kang Ha Neul coz he's truly my crush since the Heirs pa and his smile is heavenly..ayiieee, kilig 😍😍... (pic credits to Vonin)

then the other half, kay Lee Joon Gi..for his amazing performance at mostly dahil sa kanyang mahabaging jawline and his eyes na kamukhang-kamukha ni Rei from one of my fave mangas..Sumika Sumire.. really wished they could've imported him tutal may mga shows na din naman sya previously sa Japan.. kesa yung matandang actor nila yung gumanap..

anyway, here's a screenshot that I really love.. 😍😍

I just noticed him from this drama okay.. I know, I'm a bit late.. lol.. but then again, I mostly fall in love with their character in the drama.. so...there you go..

Pero for sure in a few days or so makakalimutan ko din sila, tutal "fleeting" din naman tong feelings ko for them..charot!! 😂😂😂

#sorrynotsorry
#kdramafanoccasionally 

Forgive me for using hashtags.. I never use hashtags in my personal posts in fb kaya I feel so empowered and free just by using them here.. lol.. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goblin's scenes ala Chrissie 😁

Can't think of any title for my 1st post.. 😂😂